Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 Co-op College Intern Technical - Software (San Diego)
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Your opportunities forachievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
An internship at NorthropGrumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise,network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resumethat opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in whatyou've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training,employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman isseeking Software Engineers to join the Mission Systems InternProgram. This position will be locatedat our Mission Systems Sector in San Diego, CA.
A candidate, regardless of ageand hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
· Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduatedegree from an accredited college/university.
· Be majoring in: Computer Engineering or ElectricalEngineering
· Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficialacademic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading thedocuments to your application or profile)
· Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for up to sixmonths from July – December 2020
· Be enrolled in a university/college co-op program for theduration of the co-op period noted above
· Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S.citizenship is a pre-requisite)
· Have an overall cumulative GPAof 3.25/4.0 or higher
· Previous internship/co-opexperience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communicationskills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
· Good presentation andwriting/communication skills.
· Self-motivated, willing tolearn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committedto hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard torace, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, maritalstatus, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any otherprotected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, pleasevisit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers onFacebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop GrummanCorporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers