Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartender - Century City
at Nordstrom, inc.
- Deliver exceptional service by greeting and serving customers
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
- Suggest additional items to customers, as appropriate
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions
- Have a high school diploma, orequivalent (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Basic math and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
- Food handler's card and Alcohol permit may be required according to local and or state regulations. California Applicants: A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees who prepare, store or serve food at restaurants/coffee bars in California.
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.