MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MA3150 - Electrician
at MPW Industrial Services
- To complete any and all types of electrical needed in the fabrication process.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Ability to read blue prints and fabricate according to those prints.
Fabricate and operate all equipment in a safe manner using all required safety equipment to comply OSHA and company policies.
Ability to wire 120, 240 and 480 volt.
Ability to do PLC wiring.
Ability to educate and train additional fabricators.
The position is heavily involved in managing and improving the quality of the fabrication product and insures that company standards are being met.
Ability to troubleshoot and fix electrical issues.
- Due to the nature of the business long nontraditional hours are required as a regular part of the job.
- Travel to customer and MPW sites as needed (10%-30%)
- Ability to assist engineering, design and improvement of the equipment
1. Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
4. Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
High School Diploma.or GED
1-3 years of technical school or trade school preferred
1-3 years on the job fabrication experience preferred
5 plus years of electrical experience