Mount Miguel Covenant Village
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dining Room Server, Part-Time
at Mount Miguel Covenant Village
- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Location: Spring Valley, CA
- Job Type: Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel, Restaurant - Food Service
- Experience: At least 1 year(s)
- Date Posted: 7/3/2017
Inspired to Serve.
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities: Mount Miguel Covenant Village is seeking a part time Dining Room Server.
In this role, the Dining Room Server will:
- Participate in daily meal service briefings to learn the menu and any changes made in the printed menu.
- Take written meal orders from residents.
- Provide service to an assigned section of tables during meal periods. Take beverage orders and dessert orders, prepare the items and deliver the items.
- Deliver meal order to the kitchen. Participate in training sessions with dining room supervisors.
- Participate in department safety meetings.
- Bus tables during and after service.
- Participate in the cleaning and resetting of tables after each meal period.
- Assist, as assigned by dining room supervisors, with cleaning and restocking of the salad bar area and running food from the kitchen.
- Perform the "side work" cleaning assignment for the table service station assigned during work shift.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and sanitary manner wearing gloves where policy and sanitation measures requires.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Any minor ages 16-17 must have Minor Work Permit completed and signed by parent or guardian and by their school before beginning first day of work, required.
- Prior experience working in dining service, preferred.
- Ability to work in close harmony with others especially with youth and with elderly, required.
For more information about Covenant Retirement Communities, please visit www.covenantretirement.org