Monitronics International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Alarm Service Technician
at Monitronics International, Inc.
# of Openings:
Brinks Home Security™ is a proven leader in the smart home technology and residential security industries, providing cutting-edge products and alarm monitoring services to more than one million customers throughout North America. We are currently seeking 3 motivated and dynamic Alarm Service Technicians.
Our brand promise delivers on 4 core principles:
Integrity in Action: Be True, Be Responsive, Be Accountable
Sense of Urgency: Every Moment Matters
Relentless Discipline: Rigor, Precision and Excellence in Every Single Action
Results Matter: Account to Customers, Employees & Stakeholders
Join our team of trusted security advisors and providers and help us create more secure smart home customers.
Ideal candidate will have:
Working knowledge of how an alarm system works
Experience with Alarm panels such as: Ademco, GE, DSC, DMP, and others
Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
Excellent customer service skills
Good driving record
Valid driver’s license
Permanent Employee Registration Card Preferred
All candidates will undergo a criminal history background check through the DOJ and the FBI in order to obtain any applicable State/City regulated licenses or registrations
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Driving to customer homes to perform service. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stops, kneeling, crouching and or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 20% sitting, 35% walking and 45% standing.
- Coordinate with Manager and dispatcher for the purpose of completing service and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair.
- Inform dispatcher and or manager the status of service in order to take appropriate action.
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service.
- Respond to emergency situations during and after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Maintains assigned vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Keep accurate inventory records.
- Mail service work orders weekly.