Mitchell International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior/Lead Compensation Analyst
at Mitchell International, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Hire
Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Mitchell is growing its business and expanding its Total Rewards team! We’re looking for a technically-savvy Senior Compensation Analyst that has a passion for broad-based and sales compensation. You will lead the delivery of our broad-based compensation programs/processes and elevate our sales compensation function so we can scale our diverse and rapidly growing lines of businesses.
Reporting to the Director of Compensation, this individual will impact the following:
- Lead base and variable pay programs and processes, including communications, data analysis, metrics, and reporting. Develop scalable processes, increase efficiencies, and documentation to streamline compensation programs. Provide change management, communication and training around compensation plans.
- Lead sales compensation plan assessment, design, analytics, and modeling. Design and build sales compensation metrics, reports, and tools, to inform decisions related to design and administration. Facilitate ongoing design and updates of sales compensation strategies/plans/policies in partnership with sales leadership, finance, legal, and HR.
- Provide consultation and solve compensation related issues. Partner with leadership, Finance, Legal, and Human Resources to maintain effective compensation programs that aligns with business and drives results.
- Perform market analysis for both broad-based & sales compensation plans. Provide insights and tools to support market-informed decisions.
- Play a key role in configuring compensation modules of our cloud-based HRIS to increase efficiencies and effectively deliver processes and programs.
- Support preparation of presentation materials for leadership review. Synthesize findings in easy to understand concepts and presentations.
- Play a key role by supporting and developing easy-to-understand compensation communication material to communicate, educate, and train across all levels of organization.
- Support M&A activity for newly acquired businesses. Works with cross-functional team to map, price, and integrate new organizations.
- Support executive compensation activities relating to design, planning, reporting, and presentations.
- Drive compliance of compensation programs with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Economics, Finance, related field. WorldatWork and CCP-related classwork preferred.
- 5+ years of expanding experience in either broad-based or sales compensation.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with advanced/master Excel skills including formulas, charts, graphs, pivot tables.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and charts. Balance “big picture” perspective with attention to detail. A high degree of accuracy is essential.
- Experience with HRIS software and reporting. Ceridian Dayforce experience preferred.
- Successful project management experience and strong time management skills.
- Ability to successfully work independently or across teams on multiple projects with overlapping time frames and shifting priorities.
- Ability to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, and exhibit a high-level of self-initiative.
- Ability to influence and develop successful cross-functional business relationships.
- Capable of working with sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times and establishing and maintaining high level of credibility, respect, and trust.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and creative problem-solving skills.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.