Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Services Coordinator (Full Time) San Diego, CA
at RI International
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the program’s administrative office and related functions:
- Timely completion of projects
- Various administrative projects such as coordinating meetings and interviews, meeting minutes, copying, collating, and distributing various documents.
- Ensures timely distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and telephone messages; exercises initiative in the timely response to inquiries, complaints, or special requests.
- Maintains an organized office filing system that assures confidentiality of all documents; ensure facility reception and administrative areas are neat and orderly at all times.
- Oversees use, maintenance, and repair of office equipment; maintains inventory, and orders supplies as necessary.
- Oversees the coordination of plant operations and maintenance for the facility
- Works in collaboration with the agency Controller, managing the day to day financial activities of the program as applicable, including:
- Maintain and process all records of purchase requests, supplies, deliveries, maintenance requests and work orders, assuring proper signatures are obtained relating to expenditures.
- Maintain petty cash and checking accounts.
- Review employee time cards for accuracy in accordance with established procedures; enters payroll data, receives and distributes payroll.
- Record or enter data regarding payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliation
- Works in collaboration with agency Medical Records personnel, maintaining a complete and accurate medical record filing system. Manages a system for assuring the completeness of the medical record and advises supervisors of record deficiencies. May also work with the agency Billing Department to assure completeness and accuracy of all program billing, establishing procedures to review the agency electronic billing system in accordance with established procedures
- Answers telephones and acts as receptionist for agency or program; relays messages in a variety of formats, to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the reception and lobby areas
- May perform other duties as required, including but not limited to typing revisions to Agency policies, forms, and performs a wide variety of data entry functions as requested
- Provides technical assistance in responding to routine computer and related program equipment problems. Interacts daily with management and staff in and outside the Agency, such as vendors, Providers, state and city officials
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Licenses and Experience
- Associates degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years work experience in office supervision and management, including one (1) year in a health care environment.
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Successful completion of Multi-State criminal background check
- Computer literate. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
If driving is required:
- Must be 21 years of age to drive for company business;
- Must possess a valid California Drivers license
- Must be able to fulfill all of the requirements in the Driver’s Safety policy
Works in general office environment and community living environment. Some risk involved in the event of clients (people) being served having challenges with control which is mitigated by team training in verbal de-escalation skills. Must possess visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may include long hours and travel throughout geographic region.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary function.
Physical demands may include work close to the eyes and substantial motions of the wrist, hands and/or fingers. Occasional sitting, standing, walking, handling, finger dexterity; eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision. May be required to lift up to twenty (20) pounds.