Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Fueling Helper
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5c153f72-1bfa-4334-9d16-92cfd2f55a47
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a guide person to help drivers position their fuel trucks into and out of fueling positions.
- Deliver fuel slips to and from airline operations offices.
- Cleans cabs of trucks and removes FOD, trash.
- Uses pressure washer to wash tanker trucks as needed.
- May operate the load rack controls to fill tanker trucks with Jet-A fuel.
- Responds to emergency fuel spill clean-up incidents as required.
- Performs custodial duties such as cleaning, sweeping break room floors as required.
- Take out trash from the employee break room.
- Follow all safety, security and environmental rules and policies.
- Ability to follow directions and work safe in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to communicate with airline customers in English and provide good customer service.
- Ability to properly clean and wash equipment;
- Ability to lift 50 pounds;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Minimum two (2) years driving experience;
- Must be flexible to work all hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by operational requirements;
- Clean driving record, with DMV certified copy;
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment;
- Must pass a drug test;
- Must pass and FBI background check as required by US Customs;