Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASE Certified Automotive Technician (Subaru)
at Martin Group
Subaru of Ontario is looking for Certified Service Technicians to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled environment. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, and repair Subaru vehicles including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with the standard set forth by the dealership and Subaru.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor(s) regarding the status of the service work.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques as required by the manufacturer/dealership.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 years of automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE/Subaru certifications (engine, transmission, electrical, etc.).
- Knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Strong communication skills to confidently converse with customers/clients.
- Must have a strong work ethic and act with integrity and professionalism.
- Goals driven with a team-work attitude.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!