Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job TitleField Investigator
The EMT/Paramedic Field Service Rep is responsible for ensuring that patient transportation needs of medical facilities are met; resolving scheduling problems, provider issues and complaints; transportation provider meets or exceeds their contractual requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit healthcare facilities as scheduled by Regional Manager.
- Meet with case management department and other system users and address any transportation issues that may arise or any concerns
- Investigate issue that facilities or providers may encounter as a result of a transportation request or transport and file appropriate reports.
- Attend meetings with facilities and/or network providers.
- Perform quarterly inspections of vehicles and records of network providers.
- Coordinate transportation schedule daily with call center personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service/PR experience interacting with hospital or medical facility groups
- Medical transportation experience or medical transportation billing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare transportation guidelines preferred
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and providers and make public presentations
- Intermediate technical competency to include proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel throughout Southern California
- Approximately 25% o work time is conducted in office setting and approximately 75% wll require travel
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Strong problem resolution skills and the ability to effectively communicate with upset or unhappy customers
- Must have a proactive approach to relationship building
- Must be flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
"LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer."