Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VIP Host- Ace of Spades - Sacramento
at Live Nation
· The Role:
· To provide excellent guest service to our VIP guests who have purchased upgraded seating in the venue.
· Serve on the VIP Host team in the Music Hall on night of show to maintain constant communication with staff and clients to ensure that guests receive highly personal service and the highest level of standards at all times
· Explain the VIP seating program to potential clients in order to upgrade a guests’ experience
· Troubleshoot and assist with issues involving program and elevate to management if needed
· Serve as a resource of information for VIP clients regarding their experience within the venue(s)
· Manage and execute the reservation spreadsheet
· Give constant observation of VIP seating area and reserved areas to ensure guests are receiving highly personal service at all times and conduct table touches once per night per box
· Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience
· Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.