Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Premium Experience Supervisor
at Live Nation
Title: Premium Experiences Supervisor
Location: Orange County, CA
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed clubs and theaters, the House of Blues Entertainment portfolio, a division of Live Nation, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. House of Blues Entertainment is the country’s preeminent live music venue collection, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Founded in 1992, House of Blues clubs are located throughout the United States and form the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
As the Premium Experiences Supervisor, you are a leader in the venue, committed to providing the highest level of the guests’ experience. Someone who is unstoppable in providing the ultimate guest experience. You are not only tasked with ensuring an amplified guest experience, but you are active in driving sales and creating new team programs. This role is one of customer acquisition and customer retention, measured by revenue generation.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for predetermined sales goals
- Manage Hourly Team Members
- Work with AGM and GM on disciplinary and performance issues
- Manage inventory and create the team’s nightly, weekly, monthly sales goals
- Build relationships and data with the venue’s members and VIP clients
- Upsell available premium inventory to concert attendees
- Ensure compliance with Workplace Standards
- Maintain constant communication with staff and guests to ensure that they receive highly personalized service
- Floor Management set up and functions
- Create and maintain a high energy environment that fits within Live Nation standards
- Ensure atmosphere of the room adheres to standards including but not limited to; lighting, sound level, music selection, furniture placement and décor
- Maintain cleanliness standards at its highest
In addition to the performance of essential job functions, the Sales Manager will be evaluated on the following qualities
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Attitude and Teamwork
- Job Skills / Productivity
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Adherence to Company Policies
- Working Relationships
What You’ll Need:
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong commitment to empowering leaders in the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent working style and desire to own and drive business performance improvements
- Ability to clearly communicate and work effectively with all levels and functions of HOBE organization
- Prior experience in Hospitality & or Entertainment Industry
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the House of Blues/Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.