Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Experience Host - Palladium
at Live Nation
- Serve as Guest Experience Host at the Palladium with a focus on selling premium seating and VIP experience options night of show.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Maintain constant communication with staff and guests to ensure that they receive highly personalized service.
- Upsell available premium inventory to concert attendees.
- Manage inventory and contribute to a nightly sales goal.
- Provide venue information to all concert attendees regarding concert and arrival times, venue amenities, etc.
- Recognize VIP clients, Live Nation Executives and all parties associated to the artists to instill appreciation for their membership and patronage.
- Coordinate operations on night of shows with Floor Manager, servers and security.
- Build relationships and loyalty with customers with an ability to anticipate their needs.
- Oversee VIP areas and reserved seats to ensure guests are receiving highly personalized service at all times.
- Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience.
- Maintain professional grooming standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well spoken and personable
- Ability to problem solve, multi task and is well organized
- Charismatic and a people person. Fearless and excited to engage with patrons
- Ability to take charge, think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in selling and customer service
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work in multiple venues
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.