Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness, and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Sound Engineer is responsible for ensuring the success of live events by performing the technical aspects related to live event audio. Assist in all aspects of audio production as well as assisting in other various aspects of event production when needed.
What You Need:
• 3 years of minimum audio experience, having mixed in either a FOH or MON engineer role
• Experience in operating, maintaining and repairing professional audio systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• Strong technical/computer skills (Microsoft, Apple, A/V software)
• Basic to advanced understanding of electricity and power management
• College degree
• Proficiency in DAW software
• Highly skilled in audio systems management including expertise in various processing/system management software
• SMAART trained/certified or proficient in the use of RTA
• Proficiency in RF analysis and radio frequency management using tools like Wireless Workbench or similar
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
What You’ll Do:
• Provide world-class audio reinforcement for live events
• Performs the load-in & load out of band equipment and rental equipment when necessary
• Set up and break down all audio equipment necessary for the event production
• Cabling and patching of microphones, DIs, and assisting with backline set-up if needed
• Providing a professional mix to patrons in attendance as FOH Engineer or the artist on stage as MON Engineer if needed on any given production
• Knowledge and proficiency in various analog/digital mixing consoles in order to mix effectively
• Work with visiting audio staff in a house system-tech capacity when needed
• Responsible for maintenance and repair of audio equipment throughout the venue, including preventative maintenance and proper system protection
• If necessary, assist the Production Manager with technical advance specific to audio
• Interact with visiting production crew to ensure a successful show by using strong interpersonal skills
• Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire venue
• Ensure Special Events audio needs are implemented and executed with the utmost professional attitude
• Works with Production Manager to help maintain a relationship with local & national audio vendors
• Assist touring crew with providing house stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist with any Special Events operations in any of the previous mentioned capacity
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.