Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to our guests. Must able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with guest needs and expectations. The purpose of this position is to interact with the guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Reports for scheduled work in a timely manner and is in complete uniform, with a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the OUE Skyspace standard drink recipes.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages following standard recipes while maintaining liquor controls in accordance with company policy.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor always.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, grab ‘n go, appetizers for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Restocks and maintains inventory of all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, along with other operating supplies.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the bar/ restaurant as directed by the F&B manager and/or immediate supervisor.
- General cleaning duties
- Other bar/restaurant tasks as required by management or leadership.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of bartending experience.
- Must have craft cocktail experience & skilled to create cocktail by request.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- Able to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends & holidays as necessary)
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.