Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cook San Diego
at Lazy Dog
Be part of the excitement and freshness of a "Scratch Kitchen" We hand-craft everything in our kitchens. We are looking for talented individuals that want to grow with a company that cares.
Tell us if this sounds like you!
2 to 5 years’ experience on a fast-paced line, working all stations.
- Ability to execute flawless dishes in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with a friendly demeanor to all staff.
- Passionate about hospitality and creating exceptional food experiences.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person’s shoes.
- 2 a 5 años de experiencia en una línea con un ritmo rápido, trabajando todas las estaciones.
- Capacidad para ejecutar los platos sin defectos en una manera oportuna.
- Capacidad de comunicarse con un ambiente agradable y con todo el personal.
- Pasión sobre hospitalidad y la creación de comida excepcionales .
What YOU get out of this:
- Flexible scheduling
- Quality training and mentorship in the hospitality industry
- Teammate discount
- supplemental medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Leadership-building programs and activities
- Opportunities to help open new locations across the U.S.
- Discounted supplemental benefits through Colonial Insurance
- Eligibility for an Emergency Financial plan (The Lazy Dog Care Fund)
- Discounts to theme parks, pet insurance and Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional growth!
About Lazy Dog
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants based out of Southern California. Established in 2003, we have quickly grown throughout California, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado. We will continue to grow 25% annually. With our expansion, we are creating the incredible potential for growth for all positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality and exceptional service to our guests.
Inspired by the lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients, a wide selection of craft beers, local beers and Lazy Dog’s own house beer selection. Lazy Dog is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime together.
Click on the links below to see what makes working at Lazy Dog so great!