La Maestra Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at La Maestra Community Health Centers
Summary: Driver to transport patients and/or materials safely and promptly to clinic sites representing La Maestra Community Health Centers in a professional manner while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drives vehicle from individual or central loading area to public housing or patient's houses or other destination according to assigned schedule.
- Picks up patients that have a scheduled clinical appointment at LMFC. Assists passengers into and out of vehicle.
- Secures passengers' seat belts and children seats.
- Serves as Cultural Liaison/interpreter and Patient Advocate for patients.
- Keeps records of trips, number of passengers transported and behavior of passengers in a specific log.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report service.
- Has vehicle washed and complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection sheets.
Education: High School Diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification required: Current and Valid California– Class B Driver license.
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.