Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager/Practice Builder, Land Development - Sacramento, CA
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a motivated Practice Builder/Senior Project Manager to join our Land Development team in Sacramento, CA.
The qualified individual will lead a Land Development team while building and managing relationships with key clients. Leadership responsibilities include: operating with integrity and sound business principals; providing practice vision, business planning and strategy; establishing goals; building and maintaining positive client relationships; having open communication with your partners and team; and growing and leading your land development practice.
Our Practice Builders manage their projects profitably, transition work to qualified staff, grow and mentor staff and act as a positive leader and mentor. The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business.
With success, this individual will enjoy the rewards of an impressive bonus program with the potential to advance to ownership.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- Extensive client contacts and relationships with local or national architects, developers, land use attorneys, planners and/or land owners.
- P.E. with at least 10 years of experience growing and leading a land development practice in the Sacramento market.
- Strong technical skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Business development and marketing experience including; writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgeting for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage land development projects profitably.