Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR- Payroll Admin Assistant
San Diego, CA
Human Resources Admin Assistant
- Provides clerical support to the Human Resources/ Payroll department
- Maintains files and employee records in HR and Payroll dept
- Greets all guests visiting the office and directs them to the appropriate dept
- Assists with audits and cleanup projects
- Maintains HR forms and all packets
- Facilitates the onboarding process and assist with new hire orientations twice weekly.
- Answers incoming HR calls
- Assist with the recruiting for the company
- Sorts mail
- Orders Office supplies
- Light data entry
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in an Administrative environment
- Bilingual Spanish (not required but preferred)
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office are essential
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Sunroad offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We offer flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid time off, training, an employee vehicle purchase program and fantastic advancement opportunities.
- To complete a confidential online application visit: www.sunroadjobs.com
Sunroad Shared Services Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.