Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kearny Pearson Ford & Kia is looking for a Finance Manager to join a high volume operation. This individual must have great closing skills and a very strong CSI. Only experienced professionals need apply, income opportunity over 10K per month, top performers even higher. Volume exceeds over four hundred cars per month.
The finance manager sells new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. F&I managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources as well as the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
Education College Graduate
Experience 3 - 5 Years Experience
- Two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a dealership management position is required.
- Managers are responsible for maintaining the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Managers are required to not only understand but to keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations.
- F & I personnel require strong communication skills in order to work with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors as they represent the dealership.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred. A strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and computers is also useful.
Kearny Pearson Ford & Kia is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. f you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.