My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation_Moving Manager@My Sister's Attic, Encinitas CA
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
MY SISTER'S ATTIC
LOCATED IN BEAUTIFUL ENCINITAS, CA
HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR
Do you have retail logistics management experience?
Have a strong dedication to providing top-notch customer service?
You would like the potential to earn bonuses and commissions?
APPLY NOW!! ~ Don’t miss this great opportunity to work for a great company!!
We specialize in the consignment of high-end furniture & home decor.
We deliver to our fabulous shoppers and pick up one of a kind pieces from our consignors to sell. The ideal Transportation Manager will have experience as a retail logistics manager with a passion for helping others grow.
Skill / Requirements
- Logistics management experience required
- Experience leading a team is required
- Participate in all facets of operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (Including Weekends)
- Must be able to consistently lift/carry/move 75-100 lbs. throughout the day, up and down stairs, in and out of truck
- Pass DOT Physical w/Drug Screening
- Clean Driving Record is Required! Must present a current MVR (at least 3 days old) at interview
Get First Pick of fabulous fashions, furniture and home goods from our Closet, Attic and Well Suited Location at up to 90% savings below retail.
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.
AZ Minimum Wage 12.00
CA Minimum Wage 13.00
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!