My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager@My Sister's Attic, Encinitas CA
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
My Sister’s Attic
Located in Beautiful Encinitas, CA
Has an Immediate Opening
For a Store Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level??
If so, APPLY NOW!! ~
$$ Potential for Commissions and Bonuses $$
Offering Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Our goal at My Sister’s Attic is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy! We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more with us. It’s our mission to maintain the highest quality of furniture and home decor while keeping up to date with current trends in home fashion.
- Maintain exceptional service to our consignors & shoppers.
- Dedication to the retention of our loyal customer base.
- Strive to bring in new shoppers & consignors using your talent in customer service.
- Aspire to keep customer complaints to a minimum.
- Let your experience and style shine through, setting an example for your staff.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by keeping your store clean and organized.
- Lead by example: Challenge, train and select the right people to do their best.
- Meeting sales goals for your location, even going beyond by energizing your team to go further.
- Develop a positive team environment, using encouragement, training and the right attitude.
Skill / Requirements
- Retail Management experience 3+ years required.
- Management in Home Furnishings preferred.
- Knowledge of current home interior/exterior design.
- Solid leadership abilities and the skill to motivate employees on the sales floor.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication & customer service skills are required.
- Ability to handle customer related conflicts while maintaining exemplary service.
- Experience in the ability to recruit and hire top talent.
- Organizational & time management skills.
- Retail financial experience preferred.
- Provide a positive & fun environment for your team and your customers.
- This position does require working weekends as well as open & close shifts.
- You should be able to stand for a long period of time, bend and reach.
- Must be able to push, pull or lift at least 50+ lbs.
Get First Pick of fabulous fashions, furniture and home goods from our Closet, Attic and Well Suited Location at up to 90% savings below retail.
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Full & Part Time Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan. After 1 year of service & have worked 1000 hours.
AZ Minimum Wage 12.00
CA Minimum Wage 13.00
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!