Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Banquet Server Part-Time / Rancho Bernardo Inn
at JC Resorts
- RBI - Banquets
- San Diego, CA, USA
- On Call
The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a distinctive family owned resort in San Diego, offering 287 upscale guest rooms, three restaurants, including recently opened and acclaimed signature restaurant, AVANT; a championship golf course, a renowned spa and expansive meeting and wedding venues. The resort has earned a Four Diamond rating from AAA for 43 consecutive years and has earned honors from Travel + Leisure Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler.
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: To serve food & beverages, as ordered, to banquet functions guests.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To greet all banquet functions guests in a professional and sincere manner.
- To set-up and replenish all buffets and food stations.
- To set-up and service all coffee break areas.
- To provide prompt, efficient, and gracious customer service to banquet functions guests, including serving cocktails during prescribed reception hours; handling cash bar transactions; serving all food and beverages during functions; and assisting to bus tables, as service requires.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL: High school diploma or equivalent required. English fluency required. Must have minimum one year experience in food service. Some knowledge of banquet function procedures preferred. Food Handler Education Certificate for the County of San Diego or equivalent required. Previous hotel experience preferred.
Please click here for full job description.
JC Resorts/Rancho Bernardo Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V