Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line ofBusiness is a global network of employees, which serves both the private andpublic sector. Our employees work toshape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transformthe future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winningplanning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction andprogram management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us tosuccessfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provideour employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions toour client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings fromEngineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categoriesof Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and TopTransportation Companies.
As an Office a Construction Engineer, you will:
Review, track,process and distribute submittals, RFI's, RFC's, design submittals, shopdrawings, product data, and work plans.
· Review submittals, deliverables andother construction documents for completeness and accuracy.
· Receive, record, and compile reviewcomments. Maintain a list of submittals, deliverables and other constructiondocuments.
· Report on progress of submittal, RFI,and design submittal reviews at progress meetings.
· Develop and maintain spreadsheets.Update and utilize Primavera Contract Management Software.
· Maintain a set of progress prints ofall drawings and specifications that include but are not limited to scope andcontract drawings, design progress drawings, AFC drawings, shop drawings,contract specifications and AFC specifications.
· Prepare work plans, drawings, safetyguidelines, maintenance requirements, training requirements, specifications,estimates, and operational needs.
· Analyzes data, specifications, anddrawings/blueprints.
· Assist in monitoring work forcompliance with schedule, budget, technical, safety, and legal requirements.
· Review new rules, regulations, andcodes for project applicability.
· Prepare technical reports,feasibility studies, economic analyses, and correspondence. Assist incoordinating services with outside agencies.
· Maintain projects files and records.Interpret contract specifications, codes and safety orders.
- At least Five (5)years of experience working on large civil construction projects.
Bachelor's degreein Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other related field.
Engineer-in-trainingregistration is required.
Registration as aProfessional Engineer is desirable.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.