Come join us! We are searching for a creative individual with a passion for web development and design to join our Marketing team. As a Web Developer/Designer, you will create our WordPress driven websites for both external and internal users. You will be responsible for the development of all corporate websites, including templates, themes and functional components, as well as integration of WordPress plugins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
Develop external corporate and customer-facing websites.
- Have a working knowledge of setting up and maintaining WordPress installations.
- Assure programming and procedures are documented for audit, backup and business continuity purposes.
- Create modular programming for ease of reuse, using efficient code that meets professional standards and is scalable and secure.
- Test and verify interface functions on assorted devices, including PC and Apple based browsers, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
- Document all code through inline documentation and Wiki.
As part of the Enterprise Marketing team, you will collaborate with internal business groups to conceptualize, develop, and deploy web projects.
- Leverage digital media to strengthen brand awareness and engagement to deliver the company’s digital marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Visual Designers, SEO and Digital Manager, and other stakeholders to maintain brand image and consistency.
- Work with IT engineering and operations teams to promote production changes, ensure sites and systems are secure and web platforms are up-to-date.
- Evaluate and capitalize on new web trends and technologies.
- Develop customized campaign landing pages and email templates.
- Help drive prospective customers to company web sites to maximize campaign impact and effectiveness.
Desired Educational Background and Experience:
Recent WordPress development experience (examples required). Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred, and 3 to 5 years of experience in web development (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Preferred skills to help you succeed in this job:
Experience using Subversion, Git or other version control systems. JSON, AJAX, RESTful API’s & Bootstrap, Jenkins or other CI/CD pipelines. Working with enterprise CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce), email marketing campaign platforms (e.g. Pardot).
Do you have the technical expertise and fit the profile? If so, we would love to hear from you!