Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Employee Benefits
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 250 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 7,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
HUB International is honored to be recognized among Orange County’s “Top Workplaces 2015” as awarded by The Orange County Register.
We are seeking a talented Account Executive to join the Employee Benefits team in our San Ramon office.
The Account Executive collaborates with the Producers, Account Managers and Consultants in the sale and service of employee benefits business,. Establishes and maintains a proactive service plan for clients and provides them with excellent customer service, ensuring their benefits needs are met.
- Prepares proposals for new and renewal accounts
- Troubleshoots all medical, dental, vision, life, LTD claim and billing issues
- Prepares marketing and preparation of market summary presentations
- Prepares the pre-underwriting of groups – including census data and pre-existing conditions
- Manages, organizes and conducts group enrollment meetings
- Prepares the analysis and comparison of insurance plans to determine suitability
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients and carrier representatives
- Generates client and carrier correspondence
- Manages and supports other team members with client insurance needs, provides advice and quotes, maintains client files
- Keeps clients informed of legislative developments using internal and external resources (i.e. MyWave, etc.)
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED - college degree strongly preferred
- 6+ years related insurance industry experience preferred, specifically in employee benefits
- Experience leading a team
- Currently licensed and in good standing in required lines and state(s)
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Proven math aptitude
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Account management software
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical/dental coverage
• Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
• Vacation/holiday pay
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V