Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level ** Interviews Monday 12th.
Our company is HOODZ and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 9 years.
We currently have 3 crews and our expanding to a 4th crew.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves helping crew leader get job done with big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after pressure washing it and then cleaning up any mess made.
We usually clean 3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 9p-5a).
This job is different because:
- The work is at night - You see many things most people don't see.
- The job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- We reward and promote top performing employees
- We drive company vehicle to each job so there is "windshield time"as we cover from Ventura to San Clemente.
- We provide all on the job training , you bring the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- Commission earned on any leads you bring in
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass background check
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 8 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level crew members should expect to earn $500-$600+/wk starting out while in probationary period which lasts until it is determined you know the job well enough to function without supervision, after which pay increases to Tech Level and raises are given based on individual and crew performance
Crew Leaders can earn $650-$750+/wk.