Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transportation Specialist (Customer Service)
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- RAC Operations
- TNC Lyft
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
The Transportation Specialist is an essential member of the Hertz Local Edition team. As a brand ambassador, the Transportation Specialist will be facilitating the fastest, easiest, and most valued rental car experience to Lyft and/or Uber drivers
- Effectively communicate the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car Program and Procedures.
- Provide assistance creating a rental car reservation, processing rentals and providing clean and safe vehicles to our customers.
- Ensure optimal operational efficacies to provide customers the best rental car experience
- Work in a fast paced environment, while providing helpful customer service that enhances the customer’s rental experience.
- Answer phone inquiries about the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car Program, rental requirements, billing, rental car extensions, roadside assistance questions and more.
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively soliciting business after customer inquiry by overcoming customer objections.
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process
- Assist with cleaning vehicles when needed
- Effectively communicate and partner with vendors
High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Sales Management/Coaching ability
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Willing to work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Assist with special administrative projects when needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Additional Job responsibilities