Guild Mortgage Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Identity Access Analyst
at Guild Mortgage Company
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The IT Identity Access Analyst will help build and develop Guild’s IAM program. This position will interface with all business units to understand and document their access requirements and propose solutions. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational processes for identity lifecycle management. The position will be a team player working to expand the integration of our identity management solutions with our enterprise applications, support day-to-day administration, reporting, troubleshooting, and operations of our Identity Management environment.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the design, development, testing, implementation, and integration of Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions
- Identifies strategic opportunities for improvement of Identity Management based on industry trends, best practices and business needs. Collaborate with the management team to formulate and execute action plans against identified opportunities.
- Executes controls around Identity lifecycle management
- Partners with various application owners and business leaders to define lifecycle management
- Assists with the planning and execution of SOX user access certifications
- Guides and facilitates the successful and on-time completion of major programs and projects. Facilitate the continuous adoption, training, communication, and education of IAM capabilities, functions, and standards
- Partners with business stakeholders and system owners to educate and influence decisions to support the IAM program
- Ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience working within the information security and/or identity management disciplines, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, effective multi-tasking, and thrives in a small team environment
- Possess excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with SSAE18 and SOX audit programs
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient in various identity management concepts, including RBAC/ABAC, provisioning, attestation, auditing and reporting
- Demonstrated current work experience engineering, customizing, and integrating IAM solutions such as Azure Active Directory, Active Roles, Okta, CyberArk.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, WS-Federation, SCIM, OpenID, OAuth, AWS IAM
- Adept at PowerShell & VB scripting, regular expressions, policy management, etc. Additional experience in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Ansible, or JSON is a plus
- A university degree in the field of computer science, IT or Information Security
- Security industry certifications are a plus
- General to intermittent supervision required, depending on experience
- Moderate to high level of judgment in execution of core job responsibilities; applies sound judgment and thinks critically about downstream impact of changes on processes and system
- Work on cross-functional projects which will require collaborations with different departments
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally walks and/or stands.
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.