Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Donation Center Supervisor II (Field)
at Goodwill Industries of San Diego County
- Job ID
- # of Openings Remaining
- Job Location
- 960 Sherman Street
- Starting Wage
- USD $16.00/Hr.
- Job Status
- Regular Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Field Supervisor for up to nine donation centers/storefronts and their personnel.
Essential Functions Statement:
- Supervises the daily activities and staff of assigned site.
- Ensures the site is safely and securely opened and closed when present.
- Schedules daily assignments providing site coverage at all times.
- Assists with and oversees the training of new attendants at assigned sites. Provides development opportunity to staff by providing ongoing training and feedback.
- Conducts huddles and safety trainings.
- Ensures Donation site is clean and organized.
- Ensures Donation site has necessary supplies and maintenance is up to date.
- Collaborates with the Transportation Department to ensure site’s needs are met.
- Submits, reviews and completes all assigned paperwork on a weekly basis, including payroll related forms such as time corrections and meal forms.
- Safeguards all donations and company property from damage and theft. Treats all donations and company property with respect and care.
- Complies with and ensures that all assigned staff comply with all guidelines set forth in the Standalone and Storefront Donation Center Training Manual.
- Addresses donor/customer concerns. If unable to resolve immediately refers the concern to their Coordinator or Department Manager. Documents and reports any concerns or issues in a prompt and timely manner.
- Performs bag checks for all staff when present.
- Accurately perform cash transactions, balances safe and completes banking responsibilities, if applicable.
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks as assigned or directed.
- Supervises daily operations of multiple assigned sites.
- Collects and delivers paperwork as necessary.
- Ensures all assigned sites are properly stocked with supplies and completes any necessary maintenance tickets to ensure the maintenance of all assigned sites.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years related experience.
Computer Skills: Must have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and email.
Certificates & Licenses: Valid CA Driver's License with driving record acceptable to Goodwill's insurance company's standards.