Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Executive Consultant
at Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
US-California-Los Angeles (Corporate)
Commercial Leadership Team (4040)
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,200 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
You will be responsible for developing, revitalizing, organizing our agile but powerful marketing and communications organization. We are looking for an experienced marketer, business leader, communicator and innovator with a broad and deep global business, marketing and communications experience to lead our technology enabled and digital marketing transformation for business growth and becoming the world’s #1 brand for the connected passenger experience and our brand promise; “Bring the World to You”
- Reimagine, design and deliver a modern, engaging, purpose-driven brand identity in concert with Global Eagle’s strategy
- Install modern marketing mindset, strategy, branding, programs, and best practices through customer and market insights, analytics, technologies and tools, and ongoing design-thinking and innovation, establish these best practices by building strong processes
- Enable Global Eagle’s vision and strategy to increase product and services sales growth and expand market share aligned with sales and account management.
- Operationalize a comprehensive, ubiquitous customer and passenger first and employee always engagement strategy and plan to advance Global Eagles market awareness, preference
- Serve as an integral member of the senior commercial business leadership teams to drive insights-driven business growth, revenue generation, market share, customer acquisitions, and active influencer/community engagement and co-creation
- Create, present, and manage yearly marketing, communications and event budget for Integrated Marketing, Product and Solutions Marketing, and Global & Regional Sales and Marketing
- Navigate across Global Eagle to develop and adopt transformational best and next practices through its business processes and governance for scale, efficiencies and innovation
- Mobilize brand ambassadors and stakeholders to support, advocate, and practice Global Eagles mission to lead the industries we serve
- Foster, maintain and develop strategic partnerships with industry stakeholders
- Focus efforts of continuous diversification of our channels and exploration of new channels.
- Contributes to product development based on client needs.
- Prepare regular reports and presentation on marketing metrics for key stakeholders
- Provides guidance to President, CEO and Executives on key areas within the function.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing Marketing team including branding, social, digital, analytics, events, to carry out critical initiatives and long-term objectives.
- Manage all marketing and communication budget activities
- Responsible to manage Corporate Communication function to build internal and external brand globally.
- Demonstrated prior experience successfully implementing a digital transformation for a global premium brand.
- Proven transformation mindset, experience and success
- Outcome-based business leader and energizer from strategy to execution
- Agency management
- Dynamic, innovative, positive, and inspirational leader
- Customer centric, technologically astute
- Succinct communicator and storyteller
- Talent magnet
- Global citizen
- 15+ years marketing experience with a major global premium brand
- BS, BA in Marketing, Business, Communication required
- MBA within marketing desired
- Experience with Salesforce and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Ability to travel up to both Domestically and Internationally
Please note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.