Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Business Analyst- Retail Stores
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a similar analytical discipline.
• Must have 5-7 years of experience in a Retail Store Analyst type of role. This includes experience in sales forecasting, financial modeling, KPI analysis, etc.; Strong analytical and modeling skills required.
• At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role required; Experience in the retail/apparel industry a plus.
• Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including in-cell formulas, pivot tables, macros/VBA programming, and other data manipulation and formatting functions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL Server, and MicroStrategy.
• Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment and to make decisions based on quantifiable data.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish, develop, and maintain key business relationships both within the team and across businesses.
• Must have the ability to devise solutions and deliver results in a rapidly dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and successful management of multiple tasks simultaneously.
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.