First Republic Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Account Executive
at First Republic Bank
- Job Locations
- US-CA-Los Angeles
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for student loan refinancing, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our clients’ needs. From refinancing student loan debt to buying a home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Business Account Executive, you will help us explore the significant opportunity that exists to expand business and personal banking relationships in each of our key geographies with the Eagle loan product suite. In this role, you will be responsible for helping establish new banking relationships with businesses and, more importantly, the high net worth individuals associated with these businesses, as well as growing relationships with existing clients. In an effort to expand First Republic’s small-business lending portfolio, you’ll focus on building the client base for our Eagle One for Business loan product.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with Preferred Banking Offices and Relationship Managers on marketing efforts, joint calls, and follow-up with existing clients and prospects. Further relationship-building opportunities will include obtaining bank deposits; selling additional Eagle Lending products; and providing referrals for investment advisory, trust and other private banking products.
What you’ll do as a Business Account Executive:
- Develop high-quality Eagle One for Business loans for clients and prospects by partnering with Relationship Managers and Preferred Banking Offices, building referral networks, and identifying new Eagle One for Business loan clients to the Bank.
- Manage your territory’s pipeline of transactions in process, as well as providing client support and vetting the completeness of and completing initial credit analysis on new applications for Eagle One for Business loans.
- Assist your Preferred Banking Office colleagues in business development efforts and calling on clients as well as discovering new opportunities to serve the existing client base.
- Assist your Preferred Banking Office colleagues in reviewing credit requests, obtaining documentation, and coordinating with Credit Analysis and Credit Approval to ensure that the loans are high quality.
- Use critical thinking and independent judgment skills to resolve issues by arriving at alternative solutions and proposals to ensure that the loans are of high quality and that client needs are met.
- Further client relationships by bringing in deposits and referrals for wealth advisory, trust and other banking services.
- Work with the Regional Eagle Lending Sales and Service Manager and Deposit division District Managers to develop and implement promotions and other incentives and strategies to drive in quality business.
- Meet the goals established in your position-specific incentive program, which will emphasize Eagle Lending production, demand deposits, money market accounts and cross-selling the full private banking relationship.
- Create new processes and communication channels to ensure smooth communication and outstanding customer service, and work independently with all constituencies to ensure that issues are resolved, solutions created and transactions closed.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- The ability to work with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in your approach and style
- An energetic, polished, confident, outgoing and proactive style
- The ability to build relationships with prospective clients and Preferred Banking Office networks
- A passion for extraordinary service
- Three years of business or private banking experience
- Business and consumer financial analysis experience
- Business calling and development experience
- A bachelor’s degree (business/finance focus preferred)
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.