Epiq Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Epiq Systems Inc
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Who we are
We are a worldwide provider of legal services and technology, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them manage the complex data and logistics of eDiscovery. No matter how large, small or complex the project, success comes down to managing the details. This principle is only magnified under tight deadlines and unfamiliar challenges. In such situations, choosing the right partner and employees is critical to success for our clients and our organization.
We are currently looking for an innovative, strategic Business Development Account Manager to support (assigned territory).
What you will do
- Become an expert in the application and sale of litigation support services for your territory. These services include Electronic Data Discovery, Document Hosting/Coding, Consulting, Managed Review and other Professional Services.
- Become a trusted advisor for clients while working to identify new opportunities to upsell within their business
- Partner with Sales Management to align the sales strategies in the market and meet annual revenue targets along with personal earning goals
- Perform hunting activities to identify the needs of new potential clients
- Schedule and attend sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Account management of existing and newly added clients
- Diligently work to achieve high customer satisfaction ratings
- Coordinate billing and project activities with all internal teams to support the optimal outcome of client engagements
- Meet daily sales outstanding goals for your assigned territory
- Work within company policies to complete sales reports as assigned
Who you are
We are looking for someone who will embody our company culture and values while working to grow sales and add value for our clients by solving their complex needs. If you’re looking to break into a new vertical, this may be the position for you!
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Proven high-achiever with a track record of selling success where you’ve met or exceeded goals
- Ability to produce a sales brag book of continual goal achievements for quotas and client satisfaction
- Pick up quickly on new technology verticals and sales strategies
- Excellent communicator – Presentation of complex technical details, articulate, and able to instill confidence in clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are eager, naturally curious and looking to make a difference, we cannot wait to speak with you! Our Talent Acquisition team will review your resume and be in touch if your skills are aligned for this role. Following this conversation, be prepared for a dynamic interview process with our world class sales leaders.
Together, you can achieve your personal and professionals goals with this exciting career path!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Epiq is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action and mass tort administration, federal regulatory actions and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Epiq’s subject-matter experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to our clients around the world.
We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment that focuses on group achievement.
With over 5000 associates worldwide, Epiq operates in 14 countries and over 80 global locations.