ECS Federal, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead C# .Net Developer (Secret Clearance)
at ECS Federal, Inc.
ECS is seeking a Lead C# .Net Developer to work in our North Island, CA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The lead developer's role is to lead and communicate on behalf of other developers. They will manage a team of software engineers, providing feedback and training where necessary. Other responsibilities include mentoring the team through code reviews, application design and unit testing. The lead developer shall demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, developing standards and procedures for the programming staff, and develop effective, quality, maintainable code to improve or enhance existing and new applications.
- BSCS, BS Engineering or equivalent
- US Citizen and must possess an Active Secret Clearance
- Eight+ years of professional level experience.
- Microsoft .NET framework plus 3-5 years of development and architecting in VB.NET or C# / ASP .NET developing web-based enterprise applications, including user interface, business layer and data layer development.
- Solid understanding of SQL database development and implementation issues including replication, schema design, indexing and SQL query capabilities such as unions and inner/outer joins is required.
- IAT Level I or II
- Naval Aviation Operations, DOD Cybersecurity mandates, and IAVA implementation and management.
- Knowledge of carrier training operations, Windows and SQL Server systems, and shipboard networking standards.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.