Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at EBS Healthcare
If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, EBS (Educational Based Services) is interviewing determined new graduate and director level Special Education Teachers for positions nationwide. As the leading provider of special education and therapy services for children for more than 30 years, EBS knows exactly what teachers need to make the biggest impact possible, including:
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Competitive salary packages and comprehensive health benefits
- Dedicated Licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Resource library, professional allowance, and access to CEUs and customized trainings
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
- Develop and implement instruction to meet the needs of students
- Manage IEPs and evaluations of students
- Collaborate with teachers and school administration
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- The ability to get state certified State certified in education and up to date clearances
For more than 30 years, EBS has been the leading provider of special education services for public, private and charter schools. Our mission is to make a difference, every day, in every life we touch. Learn more at https://ebsschools.com/careers/special-education-teacher-jobs
EBS is a unique company that had its beginnings as non-profit organization and has expanded into the global leader from birth to the 21 year-old services it is today. We were founded by speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and special education directors who were committed to making a difference in the lives of others. EBS is known for our dedication and commitment to advancing the field and our passion for developing the best and brightest clinicians possible. With our unmatched experience in the field, exceptional support team, and variety of opportunities across the country, EBS truly stands out above the rest.
EBS offers exciting possibilities to grow both personally and professionally! We have opportunities ranging from entry-level to supervisory in a variety of settings. We will increase your knowledge as a professional, strengthen your skills as a clinician, and broaden the range of possibilities for your advancement. By working with the EBS team, you gain access to the most comprehensive support, training, and mentorship programs available. Our commitment to you is to provide the training and support necessary to mold your career into a rewarding experience.
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
State certified in education
Up to date clearances
Experience working in schools and with children.
Expect more from your employer. Opportunities with EBS include: A competitive salary, job flexibility, license and certification reimbursement, access to training and CEUs, relocation assistance, unparalleled support and mentorship, opportunity for tuition reimbursement, access to a network of some of the top educators in your field, and an entire team of Career Specialists who will support you personally and professionally throughout your career!
EBS is the largest independent provider of services for the school-based and pediatric populations. We believe that every child has the opportunity to succeed and the potential to grow. That’s why we employ the most inspiring people in the the Special Education field. Learn more about us at ebsschools.com.