Eastern Plumas Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Nursing, Skilled Nursing Facility
at Eastern Plumas Health Care
We have a current opening for a Director of Nursing to lead the team at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Loyalton. The facility has 39 licensed beds and an average census of 26-30 residents. This is a full time benefited position.
The SNF Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of the Skilled Nursing Department, including staff scheduling, maintaining quality of resident care, activities, assessments and interactions with nursing staff. In addition, the Director Of Nursing is responsible for ensuring the facility is compliant with federal CMS guidelines for participation and Title 22 regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current license as registered nurse to practice professional nursing in the State of California, and BLS.
- Previous skilled nursing management experience, minimum of one year.
- Evidence of leadership, creativity, integrity, and initiative.
- Must have working knowledge of Title 22, OBRA and HCFA regulations.
- Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs for occasions when working as a floor nurse
- Must be able to perform direct patient care activities when needed.