Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Driver CDLA Local Delivery and Merchandising
at Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Relief Driver and Merchandiser in Ukiah, CA
Relief Driver and Merchandiser is responsible for delivering product on an as needed basis to both large and small format accounts on a predetermined route. When deliveries are not scheduled, you will be responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for Keurig Dr Pepper brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time on a as needed basis
- When deliveries are not scheduled, will be responsible for merchandising store shelves, coolers, and displays with Keurig Dr Pepper brands in retail stores
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Record transactions and convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work shift.
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled