Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Line
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager-Architect to work in our Sacramento, CA office.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
This strategic hire for Dewberry’s California Architecture Practice is an opportunity for the right individual to leverage their business development, client/project management, and design skills to be an integral component for the office’s growth. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to utilize a diverse skills set and is ready to take on the challenges of growing a practice.ith rincipals, Project Managers and Junior Design Staff. Technical proficiency and an ability to develop and maintain design intent throughout all project phases is necessary. As paeam, you will work on a variety of project types and be instrumental in the growth and development of the office.
How will you do this?
- Work closely with the Office Leadership to diversify and expand the Regional Portfolio.
- Work closely with Clients, managing relationships and day-to-day individual project needs.
- Work closely with internal Teams to conceptualize, design and produce project documentation.
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing activities, independently and in conjunction with others, including RFPs and Interview.
- Work directly with new & existing Clients to develop and maintain robust relationships, including day-to-day Project Management for key project.
- Supervise internal teams in the preparation of design deliverables for all phases of design.
- Set, monitor and maintain project budgets, work plans, and schedules through all phases of the design process.
Required Skills & Required Experience
We are looking for:
- 10 + years of experience, with a diverse portfolio of public and private sector work.
- Licensed Architect in California required.
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Google SketchUp.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Collaborative approach to all aspects of the practice.
- Expert knowledge of local code requirements and ability to efficiently interface with agencies having jurisdiction, including Office of the State Fire Marshall, and others.
- Confident and effective interpersonal and time management skills.
- Comfortable participating in Business Development and marketing activities.
- Responsible for developing scope / fees and managing project budget, client/consultant invoices, agreements and contracts.
- Responsible for managing project team resources; advises Office Director of resource and schedule needs.
- Develops proposals with assistance of PIC(s) and/or Office Director; Participates in client interviews and development of marketing collateral.
- Reviews and assures document accuracy for client(s), consultant(s) and project team(s).
- Responsible for QA/QC processes; evaluates and assures intent of recommendations are implemented; assures “lessons learned” are communicated to all staff.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.