Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Req ID
- Primary Work Location : Location
- Account Management/Client Services
# of Openings
PromoWorks, a CROSSMARK company, is hiring for an on- site Account Manager. The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the project management of retail account in store engagement projects including Adult Beverage. These responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in Retailer Category and Marketing planning meetings, project coordination and implementation, facilitation, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and invoice management. The AM must also develop and maintain client and retailer relationships, assisting the Business Development Manager in achieving a service excellence culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for facilitation and loading of all retail projects through Retail Account Management Systems following established rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for creating event training manuals to ensure successful and accurate event execution.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager, Field Support and Retail Management to ensure complete and timely execution of all event and retail tasks
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project results.
- Responsible for ensuring all billing is accurate and timely via established rules and guidelines to include a review of current client bill rates and addresses.
- Providing any project documentation and backup necessary.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining sound client relationships.
- Responsible for ensuring PromoWorks receives payment for all invoiced work.
- Responsible for completing all corporate administrative duties within the established guidelines
- Participate in Retailer Category Meeting and Marketing Planning meeting as needed and identify opportunities for the Business Development Manager.
- Act as the day to day contact for the Retailer for all in store events and Grand Openings.
- Responsible for projecting image through grooming, dress, attitude, and actions.
- Strong experience in project management.
- Comfortable setting deadlines and adhering to them.
- Comfortable working with sales, creative, digital and finance teams.
- Comfortable and experienced at managing multiple tasks.
- Limited to some experience with presentation skills – comfortable in a presentation setting.
- Able to articulate business problems and challenges and work towards a solution.
- Independent thinker with exceptional teamwork skills.
- Experience in successful project management
- Detailed Oriented
- PC knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Excel skills: Data Manipulation (filtering, sorting, freezing panes), Pivot Tables (summarizing/analyzing large data sets in Excel) and Vlookups (quickly pulling in information from a lookup table)
- Data Entry for project loading, store list creation and reporting (project summary, store detail, exceptions, workload)
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: 2-3 Years in a client/agency relationship
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Work environment: Office environment.
Physical Demands: Attending indoor/outdoor events may include lengthy walking, long event hours and strenuous activity such a lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.