Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRM Marketing Manager
at Chegg Inc
CRM Marketing Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA or Remote
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategies and implementing programs to acquire, activate, engage, retain, cross-sell, and increase customer LTV for our Chegg subscription businesses. You will develop and optimize end to end lifecycle-based communication programs reaching multiple customer segments across email and mobile. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, and will be expected to drive the strategy and execution of creative and promotional efforts.
- Develop and execute email marketing and CRM initiatives that drive incremental revenue, educate and nurture users throughout their journey while driving towards a consolidated student experience.
- Includes campaign planning and hypotheses testing, target criteria selection, campaign health monitoring, and post-campaign analysis.
- Produce, share, and leverage relevant KPI reporting on a regular and consistent basis to ensure continuous improvement in process and results, including identifying performance drivers and implications.
- Focus on marketing automation and personalization, user segmentation for targeting and leveraging dynamic/triggered messaging to create a relevant dialogue with students.
- Provide project management and operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing, Product, Analytics, and Legal to execute the campaign strategies
- Provide detailed requirements for the Marketing Ops team to deploy complex and automated communication journeys based on defined objectives and rules
- Manage calendar and schedule of deployment to optimize user engagement and response/experience across Chegg journey
- Support development of on-going test plan to ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact; track experimentation to ensure learning
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct marketing /digital experience in a fast-paced consumer environment, preferably within a subscription or life-cycle based business. Agency or client-side welcome.
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking, and ROI metrics.
- Experience with start to finish planning & executing of multi-channel direct marketing CRM programs including email, SMS, mobile push, and site/in-app notifications.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
- Knowledge of relational databases for the development of trigger-based lifecycle programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Must be proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
What is Chegg?
An ‘always on’ digital learning platform.
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Why do we exist?
Students are working harder than ever before to stabilize their future. Our recent research study called State of the Student shows that nearly 3 out of 4 students are working to support themselves through college and 1 in 3 students feel pressure to spend more than they can afford. We founded our business on provided affordable textbook rental options to address these issues. Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to supplement many facets of higher educational learning through Chegg Study, Chegg Math, Chegg Writing, Chegg Internships, Thinkful Online Learning, and more to support students beyond their college experience. These offerings lower financial concerns for students by modernizing their learning experience. We exist so students everywhere have a smarter, faster, more affordable way to student.
Video Shorts - Life at Chegg: https://jobs.chegg.com/Video-Shorts-Chegg-Services
Certified Great Place to Work!: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/chegg
Chegg Corporate Career Page: https://jobs.chegg.com/
Chegg India: http://www.cheggindia.com/
Chegg Israel: http://insider.geektime.co.il/organizations/chegg
Thinkful (a Chegg Online Learning Service): https://www.thinkful.com/about/#careers
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer