Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education (Classroom Teacher)
at Catapult Learning
- Job ID
- Full-Time / Part-Time
- Regular / Temporary
Provides instructional services to students with learning needs, diagnoses learning skill deficits and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as determined by Catapult Learning; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress, co-teach with other educators.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models for eligible students through utilization of Catapult materials and educational strategies.
- Identifies and enrolls eligible students through existing test scores, administering tests, and/or other acceptable methods as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Catapult classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Establishes and maintains a positive customer relationship with classroom teachers and principals, including providing achievement objectives and updated approved schedules of services.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Catapult Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by Catapult, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Conducts progress monitoring.
- Write IEP’s and Implement accommodations and modifications in the classroom.
- Conduct and participate in IEP Meeting.
- Create and Implement FBA’s and Behavior Plans.
- Create weekly lesson plans that meet the needs of the students.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible.
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education; from an accredited University
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.