Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Valet Attendant ("Atendiente de Estacionamiento")
at Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
Non-Exempt Variable Time
The Valet Parking Attendant ("Atendiente de Estacionamiento") creates a strong sense of arrival for hotel, restaurant and banquet guests by welcoming them to the hotel and safely parking their car in the hotel's valet parking areas. This position also assists the Door Staff by opening the front door of the hotel when not parking cars and assures that guests' departure is swift by retrieving guests' cars in a timely manner. The ideal candidate has experience working in a high-end, luxury hotel environment.
- Drives car to hotel garage, adhering to all traffic regulations, and speed limits, using caution not to damage the vehicle being driven and other vehicles in the vicinity.
- Yields to pedestrians.
- Assesses any damage to vehicle. Clearly notes any damage on claim ticket along with location of vehicle when parked. Stores and secures vehicle keys.
- Opens hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not parking or retrieving guest cars.
- Performs valet duties and park vehicles in open spots.
- Takes tickets from waiting patrons and park or retrieve vehicles.
- Drives company and guest vehicles safely while at work.
- Conveys a favorable image of the organization by projecting a positive, professional appearance and demeanor to our guests.
- Enhances our guests' experience by offering assistance in unpacking and organizing their luggage and golf clubs.
- Provides secure and organized storage for guests' luggage and golf clubs on a temporary basis.
- Creates positive memories for our guests by informing them of local activities and entertainment with energy and enthusiasm. Fulfill our guests' needs in an efficient and caring manner.
- Provides personal services such as delivering messages, packages and faxes to guest rooms and meeting rooms in a timely manner.
- Answers the department telephone with a friendly voice using professional telephone techniques and etiquette. Schedule and arrange transportation service for our guests.
- Plays a key role in ensuring that all guest needs are met in a timely manner by interacting and communicating closely with other departments in the hotel.
- Provides a safe and secure environment for both our guests and colleagues, by knowing and assisting in safety and emergency procedures.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as directed by a supervisor.
- Must have an upbeat positive attitude
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be available Nights, Holidays, and Weekends
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to run intermittently over an 8 hour shift