Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Engineer ("Personal de Mantenimiento")
at Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
Ensures that equipment, physical plant and property are maintained properly so that equipment operates at optimum levels. Troubleshoots and repairs a variety of equipment, including but not limited to mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, efficiently and safely with minimal downtime and inconvenience to guests and co-workers.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Performs preventative maintenance on guestrooms, public areas or equipment, as assigned.
- Responds to and repairs guest and co-worker service requests and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Conducts and keeps daily checklists and logs, as directed.
- Repairs equipment as necessary with minimal downtime and inconvenience.
- Drives a vehicle to either on-site or off-site locations to inspect, repair or maintain equipment and/or facilities, as directed.
- Responsible for all functions within the Engineering Department in ensuring that the department is functioning economically and efficiently.
- Takes a leader role and provides assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles and assisting guests, as required.
- Fulfills other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in general maintenance.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs.
- Able to use basic hand tools, power tools, and boom or fork lifts.