Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Busperson ("Ayudante de Mesero/a")
at Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa
Non-Exempt Variable Time
The Busperson ("Ayudante de Mesero/a") position assists the Food Servers in the performance of their duties to achieve complete customer satisfaction and ensures the creation of successful dining experience for our guests.
- Maintains a clean and organized work stations in the restaurant and kitchen.
- Maintains established par stocks of china, glass, silver, linen napkins and paper supplies at all times.
- Assists in the rearranging of tables and chairs as instructed.
- During meal period, fills and maintains filling water glasses and coffee mugs at the guests' tables.
- Clears and resets tables promptly and properly as needed.
- Separates china, silver and glassware on bus carts, removes cart frequently as needed and maintain frame and base of cart in a polished condition.
- Salvages re-usable foods such as cream, jellies, honey, syrup, etc.
- Performs side work as posted or instructed.
- Works an 8-hour shift with the majority of time spent standing or walking.
- Lifts 40-50 pounds properly and safely.
- Inspects all table setting ensuring the set-up is proper and complete, silver is clean and free of spots, condiments containers are clean and free of food debris.
- Maintains service storeroom, ensuring everything is clean and organized.
- Maintains service reach-in refrigerators, ensuring stock is rotated, shelving is clean and organized, floors and walls are clean and that nothing is sorted directly on the floor.
- Reports to work five minutes before scheduled shift in a clean, proper and pressed uniform that conforms to hotel standards, including a name tag.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant is preferred.
- CA Food Handlers and LEADs required.