Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Applications Developer
at Career Strategies
About the Position
Industry: Accounting, Finance, Legal, Information #Technology, Internet, ECommerce, Computer Software
- BS degree in CS or related discipline (or comparable experience) and Microsoft Certification are preferred
- 2+ years of practical experience designing,implementing, and deploying extensive web based systems
- Real world experience in the following technical areas:
- MobileIron (preferred)
- Responsive Website Design
- ASP.NET (4.5 preferred)
- MVC (preferred)
- Objective-C or Swift (preferred), or background in C#
- Android Studio or Android Developer Tools (ADT) (preferred)
- Xamarin (preferred)
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- XHTML & HTML5
- Visual Studio 2015 (or similar) with Team Foundation Server 2013
- Mobile Development Platforms/Languages (Objective-C (iOS), Swift (iOS), Android Studio or Android Developer Tools (ADT), Xamarin (or similar mobile-OS porting technology)
- Coding Best Practices
Individual must be able to work well with the existing team of developers and engineers, have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, and be able to handle multiple projects and support requests. Candidate must demonstrate coding and documenting skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.