Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cultural Resources Program Manager
at Cardno ATC
Cardno is seeking a Cultural Resources Program Manager in the Sacramento office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing cultural resource staff and overall program, developing budgets for program of work, cost estimates for specific projects, as well as carrying out the terms, conditions of statewide, and project specific permits, and complying with any other legal requirements applicable to the permitted activity.
- Responsible for planning and supervising projects, producing high level technical reports, ensuring professional quality of reports and deliverables, including any evaluations and recommendations.
- Responsibilities also including business develop and marketing opportunities for the Cultural Program within California and nationwide.
- Responsibilities Master’s degree in Anthropology or related field (e.g., anthropology/archeology, history, or architecture).
- Meet Secretary of the Interior’s Professional Qualifications Standards.
- Minimum 12 years of experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Principal investigator and/or Cultural Resource program Manager.
- Experience managing budgets, staff, and complex projects.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with state and federal laws pertaining to protection and management of cultural resources:
- Section 106 of National Historic Preservation Act and National Environmental Policy Act, especially as these relate to federal energy projects.
- CEQA, especially as it relates to private development projects and county/ city projects.
- Implementation of Programmatic Agreements and/ or Historic Properties Management Plans.
- Strong writing skills; verified experience as primary author on Archaeological Study Reports, research designs, NRHP evaluations and Historic Properties Management Plans accepted by the Office of Historic Preservation (OHP) and other federal and state agencies.
- Very comfortable using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of GIS.
Additional desired Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and business/ client development.
- Demonstrated experience with California Utilities and Power Generation clients.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources.
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno Talent Acquisition Team.
Why join Cardno?
Be part of a global company where the work you do today will make a difference for generations to come.
At Cardno our people have a shared purpose to make a difference in the world – whether it’s delivering a sustainable infrastructure project in their local community or improving health outcomes on the other side of the world. Doing good work that benefits others is our greatest motivator.
When you join Cardno, you’ll be part of a diverse global team of talented technical experts and professionals. Working in collaborative and connected environments, your development will be mapped and supported to help you reach your career goals.
Balancing work, life and wellbeing is also important to us and we provide a number of initiatives and opportunities to help you achieve a happy working life at Cardno.
Our work is diverse and interesting and you’ll have the best people on your side to lend a hand. Because at Cardno it’s never about a single person or job – it’s about a shared vision that guides our results, and shapes how we deliver them.
Want to explore life at Cardno?
Learn more about what life is like at Cardno by viewing our Meet-our-people videos. If you like what you see, then we want to hear from you.