BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Program Support
The Program Analyst will lead the technical, operational, and logistical support for our customers through collaboration with the local area team and other regional offices.
Execute independent decisions within established guidelines and perform a full range of Program and Management support services to including but not limited to:
- Analyze and develop strategies to execute the development of content for website, videos, and slide decks for strategic and tactical communications strategies that promote and inform visitors of the mission and activities of the office. The Contractor shall coordinate with public affairs staff, scientists and engineers across the region and headquarters to synchronize information.
- Analyze and support the development and distribution of information for technical interchange meetings, collaborative events, and monthly updates for all collaborators in the region.
- Support the development of regional workshops designed to identify, accelerate, and harvest technology fundamental and applied research concepts from a broad community of industry, academia, and other government entities from across the region.
- BA, BS or PMP with 5 years of related Project or Program Analyst or similar experience with demonstrated skills in organizational and interpersonal leadership OR 15 plus years of related experience with technical training.
- General knowledge in a broad spectrum of Project or Program Analysis techniques, preferably in Research and Development, Engineering or similar Technical mission.
- Innovative, with ability to resolve complex issues, strong organizational skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to effectively convey information across all organizational levels
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite with demonstrated experience
- Ability to obtain & maintain a DoD security clearance required