Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Coordinator - CL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Commercial Lines Service
Job Title: Account Coordinator - CL
Department: Commercial Lines
Reports to: Commercial Lines Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Code: CL14ACRN
Experienced Account Coordinator / P&C Customer Service Representative
- Ready to LOVE your weekdays like you LOVE your weekends?
- Ready to work side-by-side with the best in the industry?
- Ready for a company that will value your contributions?
- If so, Owen-Dunn Insurance Services is ready for you!
At Owen-Dunn, an AssuredPartners agency, we feel it is important to hire and support professionals who are dedicated to the success of our clients, the growth of our agency, and the development of themselves. We treat our employees with great respect, promote physical and emotional wellness, and cheer on the success of our colleagues who positively impact our culture. Because of our employment philosophy, our employees have nominated us for the Sacramento Business Journal's "A+ Employers Award" for twelve consecutive years, placing in the Top Ten nine years and counting! We work hard. But no matter how busy we get, we celebrate what drives our continued success -- the people who work together to create our motivated team.
Surrounded by an enthusiastic staff, our high-level Property & Casualty Customer Service Representatives will work in collaboration with the Account Manager to facilitate exceptional customer service while handling assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Issue certificates, process endorsements, final audits, invoices and check policies as technical ability allows
- Assist Account Managers in maintaining accurate customer files in agency management system and agency document management systems
- Compose and respond to correspondence with clients and carriers within the time frame as set forth in company procedure
- Set up of renewal reviews, marketing submissions and draft proposals as delegated
- Manage renewal process for assigned accounts.
- Input submissions in online carrier rating systems
- Process and track claims
- Calculation of Experience Modifications
- Assist with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers
- Manage mail, phones and special projects as assigned
- Cover Reception desk, performing all duties as stated in the Reception Desk Job Description
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of insurance terminology
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance License
- 5+ years Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Strong familiarity with internet is also required;
- Strong verbal and communication skills, with good command of the English language; and
- An engaging attitude and dynamic energy; a team-player who will contribute positively to the work environment.
Owen-Dunn Insurance Services has been addressing the needs of California businesses since 1949. We have grown into a position of leadership in the industry by maintaining our firm foundation of integrity and performance excellence. We work to be our clients’ trusted advisors, learning their business operations and risk management concerns. In that way we can deliver tailored risk management programs with thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional services, and technology-based solutions. With our experience, initiative and follow-through, we help our clients find answers, implement solutions, and anticipate consequences. It's this approach that sets us apart from the competition.
Located near the California State Fairgrounds, we offer competitive benefits, state-of-the-art technology systems and resources, and a team of professionals who collaborate for agency and client success. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a stable, well-established, and respected firm.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company that possesses great stability, (as evidenced by the many years we've been in business), while ready to advance further into your career, Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Owen-Dunn Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.