Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative – Inside Enterprise Account M, Sacramento, CA
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401
Anixter is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Inside Enterprise Account Manager to join our Cloud Accounts team. The role of the Inside Enterprise Account Manager is to create new business at named accounts by directly selling into these accounts, managing the tactical requirements, supporting the strategy for the account and execution of plans for growing Anixter’s business. Additionally, the Inside Enterprise Account Manager will be team oriented and effective in coordinating the involvement of all necessary Anixter personnel who have local, national and global support responsibilities for these named customers.
- In this role you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Datacom, Data Center and Physical Security products serving Network and Security Solutions
- Serve the Cloud Account market by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs and find opportunities for adjacent technologies within your accounts
- Provide strong tactical support for, but not limited to, sales quote & order generation, complex RFP’s, managing of price files, open order reports and handling customer inquiries to help service your customers and grow business
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover new opportunities, adjacent technology opportunities and mapping in new contacts within your named accounts
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel & resources, including Global Enterprise Account manager, support departments, engineering and management, in order to assist with large global and/or national projects/deployments and meet account performance objectives while exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives within assigned accounts.
- Work effectively and heavily with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems, nationally and globally
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related major is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of tools
- Self-motivation, drive, persistence and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi task
- A confident manner and mature business approach
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.